Bageshwar Dham Baba is a name that conjures up feelings of tranquility and spirituality, and he is located in the shadow of the magnificent Himalayas. This magical location, which is found in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, is more than just a location; it’s a transcendental experience. Let’s go out on a voyage to uncover Bageshwar Dham Baba’s enigmatic allure.
Bageshwar Dham Baba Overview
|Full Name||Dhirendra Krishna Shastri|
|famous name||Balaji Maharaj, Bageshwar Dham, Dhirendra Krishna Shastri|
|date and place of birth||4 July 1996, Gadha village Chhatarpur district (Madhya Pradesh)|
|caste and religion||Hindu Pandit|
|Grandfather’s name||Bhagwan Das Garg|
|father’s name||Ramkripal Garg|
|mother’s name||Saroj Garg|
|siblings||Brother Shaligram Garg and sister Rita Garg|
|occupation||Storyteller, Sanatan Dharma Pracharak, Divya Darbar, YouTube Channel|
|Guru’s name||Jagadguru Ramabhadracharya|
Bageshwar Dham Baba Family
Shastri was born on July 4th, 1996 in the village of Gada in the district of Chhatarpur. He was raised in a Hindu Saryupareen Brahmin family where his father serves as a priest. He was the elder of two children born to Saroj Garg and Ram Kripal Garg. Shastri’s family resided in a kutcha home, and he spent his early years in abject poverty. He used to tell tales to the residents of his hamlet when he was younger.
History of Bageshwar Dham Temple
An ancient amazing temple is Bageshwar Dham Temple. The temple of Balaji is situated at Bageshwar Dham, close to Chhatarpur. There is a Mahadevji temple here, in front of Hanumanji. The famous Lord Balaji temple is Bageshwar Dham Temple. A little town called Ganj lies 35 kilometers away from it on the Khajuraho Panna Road in the Chhatarpur district.
Around 1986, this temple had a 20–30-year renovation. After that, this temple began to gain a lot of notoriety. In the year 1987, Sant Setu Lalji Maharaj appeared there. He was Acharya Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s grandfather. Following that, in the year 2012, Darbar began to address the issues of the followers. Then, in 2016, Bhoomi Pujan was held in Bageshwar Dham, and as a result, this Dham of Lord Balaji gained notoriety for problem-solving.
How to reach Bageshwar Dham
You can travel here by road, train, or air if you’re traveling to the Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Temple. About 365 kilometers separate Bhopal from Bageshwar Dham. Bageshwar Dham can also be reached by train from Khajuraho or Chhatarpur Railway Stations, for those who choose to travel that way. From this train station, you may simply take a taxi or bus to the Dham. If you choose to travel here by vehicle, you must first travel to Khajuraho. From there, you must travel 35 kilometers down Panna vehicle, passing via the little hamlet of Panna Ganj.
Biography of Dhirendra Krishna Shastri
- The Bageshwar Dham The historic Hanuman ji temple Bageshwar Dham is located in the village of Gadhaganj in the Madhya Pradesh district of Chhatarpur, where Sarkar Dhirendra Shastri was born on July 4, 1996.
- Pandit Bhagwan Das Garg, the grandfather of Dhirendra Krishna Shastri, had been initiated by the Nirmohi Akhara of Chitrakoot. Bageshwar Dham had been updated by him.
- Bhagwan Das Garg, the grandfather of Dhirendra Krishna Shastri, used to hold court in Bageshwar Dham.
- Ramkripal Garg, the father of Dhirendra Shastri, is rumored to have been a heroin addict and does not work at Bageshwar Dham. Saroj Garg is his mother, and she works as a homemaker.
- Shaligram Garg, Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s younger brother, is in charge of overseeing the operation of Bageshwar Dham.